Oh snap, it’s not Thanksgiving and I’m making a post about how thankful I am? How dare I break the social norm of a holiday worshiping society?
Okay, all jokes aside, I am thankful for everything in my life. But a few days ago I wanted to make a list of simple material things that I’ve taken for granted. Needless to say, I wanted to think about God more often, so I started thanking Him for literally everything I saw.
Now, it’s important not to depend on material things, because not everything lasts forever. That being said, I am thankful for what I do have because not everyone else does.
The list begins in 3… 2… 1…
- Green Works cleaning spray. It’s a cleaning spray, but I’ve also used it to kill bugs. And I am thankful for that.
- “Girl Boss” mug. One of my best friends gave me this mug. Fun fact: I really really really like mugs.
- Water. Bruh. I just. I really like water too, man.
- Fans. Like ceiling fans or those mini battery-powered fans. I am thankful for fans that are always there for me.
- The Bible. Oh man. I’m telling you, everything in there is so relevant it’s hard to explain, but every time I go to the Bible I just feel…better.
- Music. Music is a healer, an inspirer, a treasure (and any other “-er” I forgot to mention) that no one should take for granted.
- Art. Same goes for art, ya’ll. It’s fantastic!
- Reading. I don’t think we know how privileged we are to be able to read and write.
- Freedom. Physical freedom. Mental freedom. You name it. Not everyone has it, and if you do you should be thankful to.
- The trees. I mean sure…Trees equal bugs, and leaves, and bugs, but it also gives us fruit. And if you’re not into fruit then trees give you the ability to live.
- Blankets. Have you ever slept over a friends house, and they forget to give you a blanket before going to bed? Imagine going through that every night of your life? *shudders*. I am so thankful for blankets.
- A bed. Enough said.
- Keyboards. How else would I hear the sound of my own typing? Shout out to https://inamessyworld. wordpress.com
Rapid fire round go.
14. My violin
24. Garbage bags
26. Immune systems.
28. Purity. Like how pure a child is, or the purity of pure water.
Alright, friends. There’s a list of random things I’m thankful for. If you’re thankful for anything feel free to let me know.
If you’re reading this, I am thankful for you! And here’s a potato…..
To the three people who started following me, I’d just like to say: wow.
We did it, ya’ll. We made it. I’d like to thank God, my mom, Netflix, and the power on this laptop for keeping me going.
Never give up your dreams, kids!
And now here’s a potato…
Love From Me,
Believe and See