Someone give me a medal, I’m finally doing something on my list of things to blog about.
If you enjoy endless hours of mind-numbing entertainment, you probably find yourself on youtube on the daily. Whether it’s a cooking demo, dance video, or a drinking water review there’s something for everyone on that site.
However, not everything is squeaky clean and not everyone appreciates a good cursing free conversation. But hey, there are plenty of Youtubers that do.
Want to impress your parents? Are your children getting too old for youtube kids? Do you want to set a dirt-free watching environment for you or your friends? Well want no more!
This is a list of youtubers I have found to be great and family friendly at the same time, and is in no way ranking them from least to greatest.
- Brave Wilderness: https://www.youtube.com/user/BreakingTrail(picture from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjidrUoHvPs) Here’s a team of animal enthusiasts, lead by Coyote Peterson, taking on the bravest and craziest tasks. Don’t have your kid watch this if he or she isn’t a big fan of insects or animals. What makes him a great family friendly youtuber is his ability to explain scientific mumbo jumbo clearly without making the viewer feel stupid, and the fact that Coyote Peterson manages the excruciating pain from numerous bug and animal bites without a single curse word.
- Brian Hull: https://www.youtube.com/user/hullbkh (picture from https://www.youtube.com/user/hullbkh) Brian is a voice actor with a legendary gift. If you haven’t checked out his channel, give it a go. You won’t be dissapointed.
- Brooklyn and Bailey: https://www.youtube.com/user/BrooklynAndBailey (picture from https://www.youtube.com/user/BrooklynAndBailey) These two are a breath of adorable fresh air. You can find bread loads of quality content on their channel. They keep it clean, and they keep it cute.
- Convoy of Hope: https://www.youtube.com/user/theconvoyofhope (http://www.prweb.com/releases/convoyofhope/pureflix/prweb14303818.htm) Prepare for an emotional journey with this channel. There’s something about watching people helping other people that produces so many tears. If you’d like to have your faith in humanity restored, here you go…
- Jordan Taylor: https://www.youtube.com/user/jordanmichaeltaylor (Picture: https://www.youtube.com/user/jordanmichaeltaylor) You’re just going to have to trust me on this one. This guy is great. Just look at his hair.
- Eh Bee Family: https://www.youtube.com/user/ehbeefamily (Picture: https://www.youtube.com/user/ehbeefamily) These viners gone youtubers will steal your heart. They’re bright, adventurous, and just plain fun to watch.
- FarAwayDistance: https://www.youtube.com/user/FarAwayDistance (Picture: https://twitter.com/thefardistance) Inspiration is just one click away.
- Jefferson Bethke: https://www.youtube.com/user/bball1989 (Picure: https://twitter.com/jeffersonbethke) Probably most known for his “Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus” video. He inspires others to live lives dedicated to Christ. From his videos he appears to be a down-to-earth guy, with a lovely family.
- .Jstu Studios: https://www.youtube.com/user/JStuStudios (Picture:https://twitter.com/hoyehhjstu) These two cool-cats are sweeter than apple pie. Jstu Studios makes excellent prank/ fort/ miscellaneous videos the whole familia will love.
- Nim C.: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr8knzz5ua7wvmW-QHyzoIQ (Picture: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr8knzz5ua7wvmW-QHyzoIQ) Nim C. is a DIY queen and her videos are clean. There’s not much more to say.
And there you have it. This list only scratches the surface of fantastic youtubers. If you have any favorites let me know.
Love From Me,
Believe and See